WWE Series PTO Shaft Walterscheid Replacement WWE2280 WWE2380 WWE2480 WW2580 Agricultural Tractor PTO Driveline
The PTO shaft we produce can perfectly replace the Walterscheid brand’s PTO shaft, because our PTO shaft has a very high level of quality, performance, and reliability.
Our produced PTO shaft can perfectly replace the Walterscheid brand PTO shaft, providing you with a more efficient, reliable, and durable PTO shaft solution. Whether you are a high-end tractor brand or an ordinary tractor brand, we can meet your needs.
WWE Series PTO Shaft
|Yoke||Bore dim||Yoke||Bore dim|
|1113142||WWE2280||860||SDF15||0vGA/1G||ASGE||1 3/8” x 6
|AG||1 3/8” x 6 Spline|
|1113152||WWE2580||860||SDF25||S4GA/S5||QSG||1 3/8” x 6
|1113153||WWE2580||1210||SDF25Z||S4GA/S5||QSG||1 3/8” x 6
|1113425||WWE2580||1210||SDF25Z||S4GA/S5||QSG||1 3/8” x 6
|AGCC||1 3/4” x 6
|1113426||WWE2580||1210||SDF25Z||S4GA/S5||QSG||1 3/8” x 21
|AGCC||1 3/4” x 6
|1113427||WWE2580||1210||SDF25Z||S4GA/S5||QSG||1 3/4” x 20
|AGCC||1 3/4” x 6
PTO Tube size
How Often Should You Grease a PTO Shaft?
The lubrication cycle of the PTO (power shift lever) shaft depends on various factors, such as the operating environment, vehicle speed, and travel time. Generally speaking, the following are some suggestions that can help you determine the lubrication cycle of the PTO shaft:
- Regularly check the lubrication of the PTO shaft. Check if there is lubricant on the PTO shaft. If there is no lubricant on the PTO shaft, it needs to be lubricated immediately.
- Lubricate according to the recommended lubrication cycle in the vehicle manual. The vehicle manual usually lists the lubrication cycle and lubrication method for the PTO shaft.
- If your vehicle is frequently used, you should check the lubrication of the PTO shaft once a week and lubricate it regularly.
- If your vehicle is rarely used, you should check the lubrication of the PTO shaft once a month and lubricate it regularly.
- In summary, the lubrication cycle of the PTO shaft should be determined based on your specific usage situation. If you are unsure when to perform lubrication, please refer to the vehicle manual or consult the vehicle manufacturer.
Adjust the PTO Shaft to the Appropriate Length
The Power Take Off (PTO) shaft is the system that delivers power to your implement. It is therefore important to understand how it operates to ensure user safety. It is also imperative to be aware of maintenance requirements to prevent any potential mechanical problems. PTO shafts have a rating and are not necessarily interchangeable between tractors or implements. It is therefore important to fit the correct shaft to the implement, according to the manufacturer’s specifications and to make sure it is the correct length.
- Length: The length of the PTO shaft is determined when setting up an implement on a tractor for the first time. If shortening of the PTO shaft is required the operator must use the supplier’s formula to cut the shaft to the correct length. This is normally done by taking measurements from the tractor output shaft and implement input shaft to implement where the PTO shaft will be at its shortest.
- Too long: If your PTO shaft is too long (or is the telescopic tubes have seized) “end thrust” can occur which can destroy your tractors internal PTO drive or implement clutch and gearbox, potentially voiding your machine warranty.
- Too Short: If the shaft is too short it could potentially separate from the implement posing major safety issues and possible damage.
PTO Shaft Maintenance
The PTO shaft should be greased regularly to keep the universal joints from failing and to stop the shaft from seizing. Failure to grease your shaft regularly or as outlined in the PTO shaft’s maintenance schedule could result in end thrust potentially destroying the implement’s gearbox. It is recommended to grease standard universal joints every 20 hours or 8 hours for severe conditions. Remember! Grease follows the easiest path through internal ports to the four cross bearings. Overheating and poor quality grease baked in one port will prevent grease reaching that bearing, resulting in failure of individual cross bearings. Most importantly ensure that you fully open the guard cover to ensure grease flows to all cross bearings. Greasing through the small guard access hole is not good enough. Also check the state of the PTO safety guards, if they are damaged or in poor condition arrange replacement assuring the safety of the operator.
We not only provide pto shafts, but also provide related pto accessories, as well as gearboxes for use with pto shafts. We can provide you with solutions for all the agricultural machinery accessories you need to protect your agricultural machinery
Accessories of PTO Shaft
Write Your Review