- In rice harvesters, the hoisting chain is mainly installed in the head hanging part of the harvester to lift and lower the harvester head. The harvester head is the main component used to harvest rice, which needs to be continuously raised and lowered to adapt to different planting densities of rice.
Plucking Conveyor chains
- The plucking conveyor chain is located between the harvesting head (tendril head) and the conveyor belt of the rice harvester. The harvesting head harvests rice grains on the rice stalks, and then the rice grains and straw are transported to the next processing step inside the harvester body through the harvesting chain.
Showing 1–10 of 20 results
415F1 Hoisting chain – Agricultural Rice Harvester Roller chain
415F2 Hoisting chain – Agricultural Rice Harvester Roller chain
3558T Rice Harvester chain – Agricultural Plucking Conveyor chain
3322 Rice Harvester chain – Agricultural Plucking Conveyor chain
3325 Rice Harvester chain – Agricultural Plucking Conveyor chain
3330 Rice Harvester chain – Agricultural Plucking Conveyor chain
3340 Rice Harvester chain – Agricultural Plucking Conveyor chain
3350 Rice Harvester chain – Agricultural Plucking Conveyor chain
3358 Rice Harvester chain – Agricultural Plucking Conveyor chain
3558 Rice Harvester chain – Agricultural Plucking Conveyor chain
Why Can These chains be used for Rice Harvesting？
The chains used on rice harvesters need to meet the following characteristics:
- Adequate load capacity
The chain needs to provide sufficient power and load capacity to drive different components and mechanisms within the harvester.
- Appropriate flexibility
The chain needs to have sufficient flexibility and bending ability to adapt to the complex transmission lines inside the harvester.
- Good wear resistance
Able to withstand long-term wear and tear in environments such as rice straw and soil particles.
- Preventing corrosion
It can effectively prevent corrosion in damp and dusty environments.
- Easy to disassemble and maintain
Convenient for regular lubrication, inspection, and necessary replacement.
- Suitable for forging and heat treatment
The use of forging and heat treatment can improve hardness, strength, and wear resistance.
- Optional from lubricating and non-metallic materials
It can reduce friction and extend service life.
- Compliant with ISO standards
Ensure dimensional compatibility and replaceability.
We Can Provide Replacement or Repair chains for the Following Brand of Rice Harvesters
- John Deere
John Deere’s Rice Harvester,. For example, the 3325T and 3330T series chains can be suitable for their 2510E, 2610E, 4630 and other models.
- Case IH
Some models of rice harvesters such as Axial-Flow 2588 and AFX 8010 from Case International.
- New Holland
The new Holland rice harvester is located on conveyor belts/sprockets, etc
- CLAAS, Germany
Some models of German CLAAS brand rice harvesters such as Lexion 550.
- Hitachi (Yanmar)
Some models of Hitachi rice harvesters, such as the Yanmar A3F.
Overall, the corresponding models of the major rice harvester manufacturers mentioned above can all use our rice harvester chains.
Users of different brands may have different needs, but both chains can provide sufficient load capacity, wear resistance, and flexibility to meet driving needs under moderate loads.