Hydraulikzylinder für Großbagger
Large excavators usually have multiple Hydraulic Cylinders, which are distributed in different parts and each undertakes specific functions and roles.
How Many Hydraulic Cylinders do Large Excavators Have？
Large excavators usually have multiple hydraulic cylinders, which are distributed in different parts and each undertakes specific functions and roles. The following are the common positions and functions of hydraulic cylinders in large excavators in general:
- Boom Cylinder: The boom cylinder is located above or inside the bucket of the excavator and is responsible for controlling the extension and lifting of the bucket. It enables the excavator to move up and down and expand, thereby achieving the functions of excavation and loading.
- Bucket Cylinder: The bucket cylinder is located on the excavator bucket and is used to control the tilt angle of the bucket. It enables the bucket to adjust the tilt angle during excavation to adapt to different excavation scenes and soil conditions.
- Bucket Cylinder: The bucket cylinder is also located on the excavator bucket and is used to control the opening and closing of the bucket. It controls the opening and closing angle of the excavator by adjusting the length of the hydraulic cylinder, thereby achieving the functions of excavation and loading.
- Swing Cylinder: The rotary hydraulic cylinder is located on the turntable or rotary mechanism of the excavator and is used to control the rotary motion of the excavator. It enables the excavator to rotate 360 degrees horizontally in order to adjust the working position and direction.
- Lift Cylinder: The lift cylinder is located between the chassis and upper structure of the excavator and is used to control the lifting motion of the excavator. It enables the excavator to lift to different heights to adapt to different excavation depths and working conditions.
It should be noted that large excavators of different brands and models may have some differences, and the number and specific location of hydraulic cylinders may vary. Therefore, the position and function of the hydraulic cylinder introduced here are generally common situations. When it comes to specific models of excavators, it is best to refer to the corresponding technical specification manual or consult the manufacturer for accurate information.
Hydraulic Cylinder For 65T~700T Medium Large Excavator
• Bucket Cylinder
• Boom Cylinder
• Stick Cylinder
• Tightening Cylinder
|Boom Cylinder||Tightening Cylinder|
|Hydraulik-Zylinder||Merkmale:||Bore diameter||Rod diameter||Stroke||Thrust force|
|Bucket Cylinder||Control the action of the bucket||200mm～360mm||140mm～260mm||≤2500 mm||Maximal 3560.8KN
(Bore diameter: 420mm/pressure35MP）
|Stockzylinder||Control the movement of the forearm||210mm～360mm||145mm～260mm||≤2600mm||Maximal 3560.8KN
(Bore diameter: 360mm/pressure35MPa）
|Boom Cylinder||Control the lifting motion of the big arm||200mm～420mm||140mm～300mm||≤3500mm||
(Bore diameter: 420mm/pressure35MPa)
|Tightening Cylinder||Control the action of track tension||280mm～380mm||170mm～300mm||≤700mm||
(Bore diameter: 380mm/pressure35MPa）
What are the Differences Between the Hydraulic Cylinders Used in Large Excavators and in Small Excavators？
There may be some differences between the hydraulic cylinders used in large excavators and those used in small excavators in some aspects. The following are some possible differences between the hydraulic cylinders of large excavators and those of small excavators:
- Size and capacity: The hydraulic cylinders of large excavators are usually larger and have a larger capacity than those of small excavators. This is because large excavators need to bear heavier working loads and greater excavation forces, so hydraulic cylinders need to have greater thrust and bearing capacity.
- Pressure and power requirements: The hydraulic cylinders of large excavators usually need to withstand higher hydraulic system pressure and provide higher power output. This is to meet the needs of large excavators in heavy engineering and large-scale excavation tasks, to ensure that they have sufficient strength and efficiency.
- Structure and Materials: The hydraulic cylinders of large excavators are usually designed with a heavier and more durable structure, and manufactured with high-strength materials. This is to address the high intensity working environment and long-term usage requirements of large excavators, in order to provide higher reliability and durability.
- Protection and sealing performance: Due to the frequent operation of large excavators under harsh working conditions, their hydraulic cylinders usually have stronger protection and sealing performance. This helps to prevent dust, moisture, and other pollutants from entering the interior of the hydraulic cylinder, in order to protect the normal operation of the hydraulic system and extend the service life of the hydraulic cylinder.
It should be noted that these differences are only general comparisons, and specific differences may vary depending on different manufacturers, models, and applications. When selecting and comparing large and small excavators, it is best to refer to the corresponding technical specifications manual or consult the manufacturer to obtain accurate differences and characteristics.
Bitte nehmen Sie sich einen Moment Zeit für einen virtuellen Rundgang durch unser Werk!
Durch diese VR-Erfahrung haben Sie die Möglichkeit, unsere hochmodernen Anlagen zu erkunden, unsere Fertigungsprozesse zu beobachten und ein tiefes Verständnis für unser Engagement für Qualität und Innovation zu gewinnen.