Catena del trasportatore CC600 fusa per il trasportatore degli impianti di imbottigliamento delle casse
The CC600 chains are intended for use in multistrand conveyors handling individual loads under conditions of mild corrosion. They are usually supported in channels and are highly flexible, allowing for fluid movement and flexibility when required. This versatility allows them to be used in a variety of heavy duty applications but their main application is in the bottling industry where they are called on to handle crates and gas bottles.
CC600 Conveyor Chain
Our CC600 conveyor chain is made of malleable cast iron with steel pins that have not been hardened.
This validated design makes the assembled chain highly durable and wear-resistant. Our CC600 series is designed specifically for the natural gas bottling industry, especially liquefied petroleum gas, and has always been the preferred product for distributors and end users, where high-quality products are required every time.
- Stud ends flush with link.
- Large rubbing areas top and bottom.
- Iron link, softer than the track and self-lubricating
- Corrosion resisting properties.
CC Class Conveyor Chain
|Catena n.||Passo in pollici||Links Per 10 feet||Weight per foot LBS||Average ultimate strength LBS||Maximum working load LBS||A||d1||b1||h||G||H|
What are the Common Causes of Wear and Damage to CC600 Conveyor Chain?
CC600 Conveyor Chain is designed to be highly durable and resistant to wear, but like any mechanical component, it can still experience wear and damage over time. Here are some common causes of wear and damage to CC600 Conveyor Chain:
- Lack of lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for maintaining the smooth operation of CC600 Conveyor Chain. Without adequate lubrication, the chain can experience excessive wear and damage to the pins, bushings, and rollers.
- Contamination: The CC600 Conveyor Chain can be damaged by contamination, such as dirt, dust, or debris. Contaminants can cause the chain to wear more quickly and can also interfere with its operation.
- Overloading: Excessive loads can cause the CC600 Conveyor Chain to stretch or break. It is important to ensure that the chain is rated for the load that it will be carrying and that it is not overloaded.
- Misalignment: Misalignment of the chain can cause it to wear unevenly and can also cause damage to other components in the conveyor system.
- Corrosion: The CC600 Conveyor Chain can be damaged by corrosion, particularly if it is used in a corrosive environment. Corrosion can weaken the chain and cause it to fail prematurely.
- Fatigue: Over time, repeated stress on the CC600 Conveyor Chain can cause it to weaken and eventually fail. This is known as fatigue and can be caused by factors such as excessive vibration or shock loads.
To prevent wear and damage to CC600 Conveyor Chain, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for lubrication, maintenance, and inspection. Regular inspection of the chain can help to identify any signs of wear or damage before they become more serious problems. It is also important to ensure that the chain is properly aligned and not overloaded, and to take steps to protect the chain from contamination and corrosion. With proper care and maintenance, CC600 Conveyor Chain can provide reliable and long-lasting performance over many years of use.