위생 기계용 역 추력 유압 실린더
The function of the ‘Reverse Thrust Hydraulic Cylinder’ on the sanitation vehicle is to control the reverse thrust of the garbage compression device.
Reverse Thrust Hydraulic Cylinder for Sanitation Vehicle
The function of the 'Reverse Thrust Hydraulic Cylinder' on the sanitation vehicle is to control the reverse thrust of the garbage compression device. It is usually installed on the piston of the garbage compression device to achieve garbage compression and pushing operations.
The working principle is as follows:
- Compression process: When the sanitation vehicle needs to compress the garbage, the hydraulic system will send hydraulic oil into the piston chamber of the reverse thrust hydraulic cylinder. The pressure of hydraulic oil acts on the piston, pushing it backwards and transmitting the thrust to the garbage compression device through the connecting rod. In this way, the garbage will be compressed and pushed to a specific area of the garbage bin or garbage truck.
- Reverse thrust: When reverse thrust operation is required, the hydraulic system will change the flow direction of hydraulic oil and send it into another piston chamber of the reverse thrust hydraulic cylinder. In this way, the pressure of hydraulic oil acts on the opposite side of the piston, pushing it forward. Therefore, through the reverse thrust hydraulic cylinder, the garbage compression device can retract or release garbage.
The working principle of reverse thrust hydraulic cylinder is based on the transmission and control of hydraulic pressure. By changing the flow direction and pressure of hydraulic oil, it is possible to control the thrust and reverse thrust of the garbage compression device. In this way, the sanitation vehicle can compress and release garbage as needed, improving the efficiency and capacity of garbage treatment.
역 추력 유압 실린더
|도면 번호||보어 직경(D)||로드 직경(d)||스트로크(S)||설치 거리(L)||작동 압력||인터페이스 치수(M)||무게|
How to Maintenance the Reverse Thrust Hydraulic Cylinder?
The reverse thrust hydraulic cylinder requires regular maintenance to ensure its normal operation and extend its service life. Here are some common maintenance tasks:
- Hydraulic oil replacement: Regular replacement of hydraulic oil is the key to maintaining the normal operation of the hydraulic system. Oil products should be replaced according to the manufacturer's recommendations and ensure the correct type and grade of oil is used.
- Cleaning and dust prevention: Keep the appearance of the hydraulic cylinder clean and regularly remove sediment and dust. This helps to prevent dirt from entering the seals and working components, maintaining sealing and smooth movement.
- Seal inspection and replacement: Regularly inspect the seals of hydraulic cylinders, such as piston seals and rod seals. If there is damage or wear, it should be replaced in a timely manner to ensure the sealing performance of the hydraulic cylinder.
- Rod surface treatment: The rod surface of the hydraulic cylinder should be kept smooth and free of scratches. Regularly inspect the rod surface and perform necessary grinding or polishing to avoid damage and friction to the sealing components.
- System pressure check: Regularly check the working pressure of the hydraulic system to ensure it is within the normal range. Excessive or insufficient pressure may cause a decrease in hydraulic cylinder performance or damage.
- Motion testing: Regularly conduct motion testing of hydraulic cylinders to ensure their normal operation during compression and reverse thrust operations. Pay attention to observing for any abnormal noise, leaks, or sticking issues.
Please note that specific maintenance requirements may vary depending on the manufacturer and model of the hydraulic cylinder. It is recommended to refer to the use and maintenance manual of hydraulic cylinders for detailed maintenance guidelines and recommendations for specific models. Regular maintenance can improve the reliability and performance of hydraulic cylinders and ensure their normal operation on sanitation vehicles.