PH Series PTO Shaft Walterscheid Replacement PH400 PH500 PH600 PH700 Agricultural Tractor PTO Driveline
The PTO shaft we produce can perfectly replace the Walterscheid brand’s PTO shaft, because our PTO shaft has a very high level of quality, performance, and reliability.
Our produced PTO shaft can perfectly replace the Walterscheid brand PTO shaft, providing you with a more efficient, reliable, and durable PTO shaft solution. Whether you are a high-end tractor brand or an ordinary tractor brand, we can meet your needs.
PH Series PTO Shaft
|Type||Lz（mm）||Guard||Tube||A or B|
cross & bearing kit
Tube for PH Series PTO
Instructions for Removal and Installstion of Easy Lock Guards
|Step 1: Before placing the nylon bearing in the groove, clean and lubricate the bearing raceway. Lubricate all remaining nylon bearings in the protective device.||Step 2: Slide guard half over driveline and insert nylon bearing tabs into the openings in the guard.|
|Step 3: Turn the nylon bearing until it engages into the guard.||Step 4: Push Easy Lock clip into position. The nylon bearing and guard are now secure. GUARDS MUST ROTATE FREELY ON YOKES.|
Step 5: To remove guard - Use screwdriver to release Easy Lock clip. Turn the nylon bearings to disengage from the guard and remove guard.
PTO Safety Notes
Agriculture is considered a more dangerous profession. Farmers nowadays spend a long time near increasingly complex and powerful machines. To avoid accidents, everyone from component suppliers to companies that manufacture and assemble machines, to distributors, and ultimately to actual users must keep safety in mind.
Do not operate the machine without the driveshaft, tractor, and implement shields in place. Driveshaft shields must turn freely on the driveshaft. Keep operators and bystanders awayfrom all moving parts.
CONTACT WITH A ROTATING DRIVESHAFT CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
- All rotating parts must be shielded
- The driveline must be securely attached at both ends. Guards must turn freely on the driveline
- Shut off tractor engine and remove the key before approaching the implement or doing any maintenance
- Confirm the minimum and maximum working lengths of the driveshaft. The telescoping tubes must overlap by at least 1/3 of their length while in use.
- The tractor must be hitched to the implement and positioned so that the angles of the joints are minimal and equal.
- Disengage the PTO if the angles are too large or not identical
- Before attempting any repairs, always use appropriate PPE safety glasses, safety devices, and other equipment such as shoes and gloves. Do not wear loose clothing or loose clothing with drooping eyelids.
- Ensure that the driveline is securely attached to the tractor and the implement before operating.
- Clean and grease the tractor PTO and implement shaft before installing the driveline.
- Lubrication: Regular lubrication is required to lubricate the transmission shaft components after the number of hours of use
Cutting the PTO Shaft to the Correct Length
If the PTO shaft is too long it might bind when the three point hitch is lifted up. Damage might be caused to the bearing of the chipper or to the PTO of the tractor. If the PTO shaft is too long it must be cut. Both PTO halves must be shortened by equal amounts.
1. Mount the chipper on the three-point hitch of the tractor.
2. Cut the engine and remove the keys. Lower the chipper on a firm and level surface.
3. Lift the three point hitch so that the power intake shaft of the chipper is on the same height as the PTO of the tractor. The PTO and the power intake should be closest to each other at that position.
4. Pull the PTO shaft apart. Connect one half of the shaft to the chipper so that the locking pin is locked in place. Place the other end of the chipper flush with the end of the tractor's PTO. Lay the ends side by side as shown in the figure to the right. Mark on the shield how much must be cut off. The tubes must be so short that they cannot reach the bottom in any chipper position.
Cut the plastic tube.
|Cut a piece from the profile tube, which is the same length as the piece which you cut off of the shield. (As shown on figure 8)Shorten the other half of the PTO shaft to the same length.||
File sharp edges off of the profile tubes. (As shown in figure 9)
We not only provide pto shafts, but also provide related pto accessories, as well as gearboxes for use with pto shafts. We can provide you with solutions for all the agricultural machinery accessories you need to protect your agricultural machinery
Accessories of PTO Shaft
Write Your Review