Hydraulic Stick Cylinder for Large Excavator
The ‘Hydraulic Stick Cylinder’ is a hydraulic actuator installed on the stick of a large excavator, used to control the telescopic motion of the boom.
The specific position of the hydraulic arm cylinder on a large excavator is a key part connecting the arm and the body. It is usually installed at one end of the arm and connected to the body.
Hydraulic Stick Cylinder
The 'Hydraulic Stick Cylinder' is a hydraulic actuator installed on the stick of a large excavator, used to control the telescopic motion of the boom.
The specific position of the hydraulic arm cylinder on a large excavator is a key part connecting the arm and the body. It is usually installed at one end of the arm and connected to the body. The hydraulic arm cylinder controls the arm through the hydraulic energy provided by the hydraulic system.
The working principle of the hydraulic arm cylinder is as follows:
- Hydraulic drive: There is a piston and a rod connected to it inside the hydraulic arm cylinder. When hydraulic oil enters one side of the chamber of the hydraulic arm cylinder, hydraulic pressure acts on the piston, pushing it and its connected rod.
- Linear motion: The piston of the hydraulic arm cylinder moves in a straight line along the cylinder barrel under hydraulic pressure. This causes the telescopic motion of the connecting rod, thereby controlling the telescopic motion of the arm.
- Control and adjustment: The hydraulic arm cylinder is usually equipped with hydraulic valves and sensors to control and adjust the movement of the arm. The hydraulic valve controls the inflow and outflow of hydraulic oil, and controls the movement speed and force of the hydraulic arm cylinder by adjusting the flow and pressure of the hydraulic oil. Sensors can monitor the position and status of the hydraulic arm cylinder and provide feedback signals to the system.
The hydraulic arm cylinder can control the extension and contraction of the arm through hydraulic drive and linear motion, and adjust the working distance and posture of the excavator. The hydraulic arm cylinder has the characteristics of high load-bearing capacity, precise control, and strong reliability, and is one of the important power components in large excavators.
Specification of Large Excavator Stick Cylinder
Bore diameter: 210mm～360mm
Rod diameter: 145mm～260mm
Максимальное значение 3560,8 кН
What is the Difference between the Large Excavator Stick Cylinder and Other Hydraulic Cylinders
Compared to other hydraulic cylinders, the Large Excavator Stick Cylinder may have the following differences in certain aspects:
- Structural dimensions: The arm cylinder of a large excavator usually has a larger size and capacity to meet the working requirements of the excavator. In contrast, other hydraulic cylinders may have smaller dimensions and capacities, suitable for different types of mechanical equipment.
- Bearing capacity: Due to the large amount of soil and rock that large excavators need to handle, the arm cylinder is usually designed to have a high bearing capacity. They need a work environment that can withstand high pressure and heavy loads.
- Scope of work: The working range of the arm cylinder of a large excavator is usually large, which can achieve a longer telescopic distance. This allows excavators to excavate and operate under a wide range of working conditions.
- Working environment requirements: Due to the frequent operation of large excavators in harsh working environments, such as open-pit mines or construction sites, the boom cylinder usually needs to have higher wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and dust resistance.
- Control system: The hydraulic system of large excavators usually has complex control systems to achieve precise control of the boom cylinder. This may include advanced technologies such as electronic control, proportional valves, and sensors to meet the requirements of excavator operation.
It should be noted that specific differences may vary depending on different excavator manufacturers and models. Different types of hydraulic cylinders may have differences in structure, size, working principle, and application fields to meet the needs of various mechanical equipment.
Please Take a Moment to Experience a Virtual Tour of Our Factory!
Through this immersive VR experience, you will have the opportunity to explore our state-of-the-art facilities, witness our manufacturing processes, and gain an in-depth understanding of our commitment to quality and innovation.